Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines

He really does love his sister. I can't believe how willing he is to hold his sister. It just makes my heart want to burst to see my two babies loving on each other. Today was the first day he would hold her. Excuse the Christmas outfit Meg is wearing. Her valentine's one was dirty, but at least it is red.

Reid has really started enjoying helping me in the kitchen. I love the picture of him mixing his breakfast.

We will exchange our valentines when daddy gets home. I really don't need anything after seeing the love Reid showed his sister today. Pure bliss




b













1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love these pictures!! Reid is so precious holding/sitting with Meg. They are both so beautiful and just wish could love on them at this very moment. Give them a hug/kiss for us on this Valentine's Day. Enjoyed skyping with you all last night. "Happy Valentine's Day"!! Love, Pop & Kay-K

    ReplyDelete