Monday, August 6, 2012

So behind.. Lots of posts coming... Meg's Dedication

I am so behind that I am mainly posting pictures so that I can catch up.

We dedicated Meg when she was 6 months old and it was Father's Day. We dedicated Reid Mother's day so we thought father's day would be fitting for Meg to be dedicated. It was a very sweet and special day.

We wanted Reid to be with us, but was very worried how Reid would do. Wasn't sure that he would stand still or be quiet. For the most part he did good. I had Kristi (pastors wife) take him off stage once he started misbehaving.

Dedicating your child to the Lord is something Justin and I both take very seriously and feel very privileged to raise our children.

Enjoy the pictures
es

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are blogging again. Love all these pictures of the dedication. Looking forward to seeing more posts. Love, Kay-K

    ReplyDelete