Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Reid's first day of Prek3

Reid started school this morning and he seemed very happy about going.

 It thrills my heart that he is excited about it and is not tearful at all about leaving me. He will go three half days a week. Tue, Wed and Thur. I am so excited for him this year. He tells me he wants to go and see his friends. I hope he has the best year and learns so much.

This morning he was not tearful; he went to his seat and started playing and never gave me a second thought. When I went to pick him up, I said how was school and the only thing he tells me is Thomas, Percy and James. So I have no idea what he did since Thomas the Train is all he has on his mind.

They have chapel on Tuesday's so they have special shirts they all wear.

Enjoy many faces of Reid. He was saying cheese in most of these, but wouldn't keep his eyes opened.












g






1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! He is so cute and so glad that he was ready to go to school. He melts our hearts when we look at his precious face. Praying he will have a great year. Love you all, Pop & Kay-K

    ReplyDelete