Friday, May 14, 2010

Reid you are 9 months old



Reid we can't believe how fast you are growing. I can't believe today when I left your 9 month doctor appointment we were already scheduling your 1 year appointment. Where did the time go?

You are still the best baby and you continue to make me laugh and smile everyday.

You now have two bottom teeth and you love to try and chew my chin with them.

Went to the doctor today and you are now weighing 24lbs which is in the 90th percentile and you are 29 inches long which is in the 75th percintile. The doctor said you look great and that you are just a growing boy. My new nick name for you is "Juicy" you have the juciest lips and thighs... I just love it

You still prefer to go to bed at 5 each day and you continue to sleep all night. You usually wake up between 6 and 7 each morning.

You don't care much about your paci except when you sleep at night or nap each day.

You are just now getting over your 3rd ear infection.

When you cut your first two teeth you didn't have any trouble with them.

You still don't have a favorite food, but you have been eating sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, sweet peas, asparagus, avacado and all kinds of fruit. Your newest thing is cottage cheese and you seem to be liking that pretty well. The doctor said it's ok to start feeding you table food.

You are getting to the point now that you don't like for me to leave the room. If you can't see me you start crying; so that is making it hard to get things done during the day.

When I sit in the floor and play with you all you want to do is climb all over me and try to eat my face.

His first word is da da da.

You went swimming for the first time last week and you loved it. I am so glad you were not afraid of the water. Next week you will take your first boat ride with Mimi and Granddaddy and then after that you will make your first trip to the beach.

We love you so much

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing what he is doing. Ya'll are very blessed with a wonderful baby!

    ReplyDelete