Monday, August 16, 2010

Reid's birthday party

We celebrated Reid's birthday on Saturday at home. We had lots of friends over to celebrate and it was such a success. I was afraid that Reid would be overwhelmed with so many people, but he only got upset a couple of times. I was singing the song earlier in that day "it's my party and I can cry if I want too" because I just knew with all the people and children that Reid would cry. To my surprise he did GREAT.. I was so proud of him.

The party was at 2 and we actually had to wake him up 10 minutes before the party; so I felt good that he had a good nap and should be fine. We had around 26 people at the party and around 8 kids. The party was a frog theme and I thought it turned out great.

I made a couple of dips and a cheese ball and we had lemonade, tea and water. Reid's cake turned out so cute and it tasted so good.

Reid did not dig into his cake much, I think he mainly ate some icing and never did make it to the cake portion.

We have a ton of pictures and video from the party. I am so glad we will have these memories for a life time.


The pictures are out of order for some reason...





































































This is Reid giving a kiss. It is the cutest thing when he puckers up his lips and throws his head up in the air.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE his outfit. You need to hook me up with the place you get these cute clothes. The cake is cute too. Wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete