Friday, July 8, 2011

It's A

GIRL!!!!!!!! Her name will be Meg... Margaret E .. we aren't sure what the E will be yet.

We found out on Wednesday that we are having a girl this Christmas. We are beyond thrilled. I can't believe I have a boy and now a girl. When the ultrasound lady said it was a girl I just started crying. I couldn't believe that God had given me the desires of my heart. It is times like this that I get mad at myself for doubting God. God is bigger than me and he knew the plan all along. I needed to have faith. It is well with my soul. Like my daddy said... "Your family is complete". That is exactly how I feel.

We have known since we got pregnant that once we found out what we were having that we would have a gender reveal party. So tonight some of our closest friends came over. If you thought it was a girl you needed to wear pink and if a boy wear blue.

After everyone got here we let Reid walk out of the bedroom with a pink ball. Of course he didn't want to cooperate. He wanted to stay in the bedroom and throw the ball so I ended up pushing the ball out of the room. Everyone just screamed. I am so excited that God has blessed me with a boy and now a girl.

I looked at Justin tonight and said I can buy a baby doll now. He said YEP. I want to use it so that Reid can start understanding that mommy is going to have a baby. We pointed at my stomach tonight and said Reid what is in mommy's belly and he said baby.

We were so blessed that so many friends came out to support us tonight. Here are some pictures and video from tonight.

Proud Parents in our pink and blue Our boy and girl names we had picked out Everyone that thought it was going to be a boy All the people that were right... Pink was the color of the night This is the ball that Reid showed everyone to let them know that he is a big brother to a sister Everyone's reaction


2 comments:

  1. HOW WONDERFUL!
    Such a blessing!
    I bet she is going to be as adorable as Reid is!
    Here's to a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun this night and am so happy for you, Justin, and Reid. I about teared up when you said that you asked Reid what is in your tummy and he said "baby". I can't wait to meet Meg.

    ReplyDelete