Monday, July 4, 2011

What a Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend with Justin's parents. I had a really long to do list for Justin and Pop and they got it all done. I have been trying to get Reid's new toy room finished and it was still lacking the siding on the outside of the house, painting and then the baseboards. Justin's friends Pope and Daniel came over Saturday and helped. Everything was finished except for the baseboards and that is going to be finished on Tuesday. So I will finally have that checked off my list.

I also wanted to start cleaning out the guest room which will be the baby's room soon. We were able to move a trunk up to the attic and some pictures and Kay took home some of the decorations I had in there. Kay and Charlie also bought the baby's crib and changing table this weekend so I am very ready to get that room cleaned out and turn it into a nursery. I am so thankful for them and how great they are to me, Justin and Reid.

They had so much fun playing with Reid. Reid is really into learning new things right now. Some of his favorite things to do right now is to learn his letters. We captured a little video of Reid telling us his letters. It is so funny to us when he says R and O. They make us laugh every time.

The pictures are out of order, but I am to tired to go back and rearrange them.


The finished project on the outside

Justin and I relaxing watching the grandparents play with Reid


Reid playing in his room. Kay-K and Pop found him this antique dresser. I just love it.



After Justin and Reid had their haircuts we were enjoying some Five Guys Burgers


Reid getting his haircut and Justin getting his in the back ground

On the way in to get hair cuts

A little relaxing in the pool



Funny picture...

Reid loves to jump off the ladder


Reid swimming for the ladder


Pop playing cars with Reid... you can see the room isn't painted yet

Kay-K in the yard playing with her boy


Family picture before church



Pope, Daniel and Justin working. It was so hot..


Love those blue eyes and his smile

Reid is having the best time. He loves to get on his daddy's shoulders in the pool


Reid telling us his letters. If he can't remember the letter he wants to hit it out of my hand. He gets so frustrated, but we are so proud he is wanting to learn.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures! Love all the pool ones.

    I'm catching up on some of my comments, and you asked about my picture size. My sister in law is wonderful with the computer, and she did something to my blog that allows me to make my pictures big.

    My other sister in law Shannon did a post on it April 7th. Her blog is www.thedavisfamilynwa.blogspot.com.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete