Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bye Sissy

We have been trying to get Reid to talk more, so one of the things we do when we leave the house we ask him to tell Lucy and Sugar bye. He loves his two dogs and he pets them and is so sweet to them. Every morning they are ready to run in his room and look at him through his crib and he just laughs at them.

We think it is so funny that he calls Lucy, Sissy and he calls Sugar, Sug Sug. Tonight when we were leaving for church he was telling them bye. He only told Sissy bye bye tonight, but I hope I can get on video him telling Sug Sug bye too.

2 comments:

  1. Cute. That is really funny that he calls her sissy. I wish my girls had a lovable pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop and I loved the video of our Reid telling Lucy aka Cissy or Sissy bye-bye. Poor Sugar was left out but know Reid loves to pet on her as well. Love the outfit he had on. Growing up too fast. Have a great weekend. Love, Kay-K

    ReplyDelete