Friday, September 16, 2011

The Lion King

We took Reid to his first movie today and he did GREAT!!!!!

I am not a Disney fan, but many years ago I was going to New York and we were going to see this movie on broadway and my friends wanted me to at least watch the movie before seeing the play. Of course I loved the movie and the play was fantastic.

I have seen several Disney movies since having Reid and Lion King is still my very favorite. I am so glad that Reid went to the movies for the first time and he saw my favorite. I was so worried the whole movie if he would sit still long enough or if the sound would be to loud. He loved it and would point at the screen and look at me each time the zebra, elephant or giraffe would come on the screen. I see a trip to the zoo in Reid's future. We took Reid to the Memphis zoo when he was younger, but this time he is ready to see the animals.

I will be 25 weeks on Monday and everything is going great. We are choosing to believe that Meg is fine and we will do two follow up ultra sounds in October. I always look forward to seeing that sweet baby.

Reid had pink eye in both eyes this week, luckily he is a good baby when he is sick and he never missed a beat. The hard part has been trying to put drops in his eyes 4 times a day. I have had to get very creative to do that when I am home alone.

Here are a few pictures of our sweet boy before the movie today.










No comments:

Post a Comment