Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our God is Greater



I am not crying today because I am sad, I am crying today because I have been reminded how Awesome our God is and he is a healer. As my friend Angela reminded me this morning God doesn't make mistakes and we will love that baby no matter what.

I have been completely overwhelmed at the text and phone calls from friends just letting me know that even today they are still praying for our sweet Meg. At church last night our women's group laid hands on me and prayed for our family and sweet Meg and then after talking to Justin he said his Men's group laid hands on him and prayed for our sweet unborn baby. Grown men crying and praying and like my friend said "That's God". So true and like the song says if our God is for us then who can ever stop us.

Also, after church last night a couple of my friends went over to the Cook's house so we could talk more about the news I had found out and we stayed till almost 1 am just talking and sharing. It is so awesome to have great friends like that who you know will pray for you without ceasing. I love you sweet friends.....

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding


I am free-falling Lord and I am waiting on you to catch me....... Amen

1 comment:

  1. Satan can try to stop us by making us worry about the days that are already planned by God but we won't let him! We are all walking this journey with y'all and we can't wait to hold that sweet baby girl! What a testimony she already has, how awesome is that?!

    ReplyDelete