Monday, October 17, 2011

Circus

I was so excited to take Reid to the circus. I knew he would be very fascinated with the animals. I was right and you can see in all the pictures he has his hand out pointing at them. The problem was he didn't understand why he couldn't get down and go pet them. This made for a hard time. He was so squirmy and the seats were awful and not to mention with this pregnancy nose the smell was about to kill me. Needless to say the circus was a bust for us, but Reid enjoyed seeing the animals and I enjoyed watching him.

I am looking much more forward to going to the zoo in another week. I think Reid just might loose his mind when he gets to see all the animals. That is his new thing right now he is loving animals and constantly flips through books looking at the animals. He loves for us to ask him where a certain animal is and then he flips through his book until he finds it.

















28 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment