Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Praise and Worship

I have posted the song "How great is our God" on here before when I had been given some pretty disturbing news and was going through a time that I felt like my trust and faith was being tested by God.  I am so glad in the end I decided to trust and have complete faith.  I hate it when I waver like that. As I was listening to that song again this morning; I was just looking at Reid and watching him raise his hands and watch the video and  I just felt this overwhelming feeling of greatfulness.  Sometimes you just feel like your heart could bust it is so full of love.  I am so thankful God gave me this little boy to raise.

He never promised that we wouldn't have hard times or struggle, but he promised he would always be there. Thank you God for never leaving me or forsaking me.

Reading this reminds me of sweet baby Meg... he is a healer and he can do all things if we just ask of him.
Matthew 15:28
Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.






Sing it baby

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting pictures of my precious Reid. Blesses my heart as well to see him singing/praising God. Our God is faithful. "Some trust in horses; some in chariots but we trust in the name of the Lord our God." So many times we put our trust in other things and go with our own strength but learn through these experiences that our God is the one in control and trust His promises. Love you all, Kay

    ReplyDelete