Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Disney Bound

I am so excited to say that we all are headed to Disney in less than 5 weeks. Justin and his family LOVE Disney and I am at this time not a fan. I am hoping all that will change once I get to experience it. More than two years ago our friends Lance and Victoria wanted us to plan a trip to Disney right after Christmas. I just wasn't sure about it and although we said we would go; I was never excited about it. For whatever reason that trip didn't happen. So since then Victoria and I have both had a baby and the desire to go to Disney is even more so for them.

Well this past July we were all on vacation in Fl with Lance, Victoria his sister and her husband Scott and Angela and Lance and Angela's parents Millie and Eddie Waltman. Standing out in the middle of the ocean Angela started asking me why we weren't going to Disney with them in Feb. They already had their trip planned. I hee hawed around about it all day. Just not something I get excited about plus Reid is young and it is so expensive and I am not a fan of Disney or cartoons. Well everyone just kept telling me how much fun it would be; how much Reid would love it and even the grown men were telling me that is their favorite vacation spot.

So right there in the middle of the ocean I said to Justin you think your parents would want to go if we went and he said I bet they would. So that day he called them and they said YES so the trip was on. Angela, Lance, Victoria and Justin are so excited and because they are so excited it has gotten me excited. All the parents were in town this weekend for Justin and Lance's ordination so we decided to get together and have a pre-Disney party. I believe we have three children on our hands that is going to have their minds blown when they see Mickey Mouse. I know I will have a good time if Reid loves it. Just to see his face light up will make my day. Here are a few pictures of the kids.. and I am sad to say we didn't get any pics of the girls... o well I am sure we will have lots on our Disney trip.

As you can see in the pictures below Claire is ready for Disney. She already has her Mickey Mouse outfit on and ready to go. Her Mimi Mrs. Waltman makes all of her beautiful clothes..












No comments:

Post a Comment