Friday, January 14, 2011

My First Hair Cut

Today went much better than I thought it would. In the beginning Reid did not want to sit in the barber's chair. I thought this is not going to be good. Justin went and got Reid's portable dvd player and some fruit snacks and he calmed down and let the hair cut begin.

He really never got upset but he was very concerned about the clippers, scissors and the comb. He kept wanting to look behind him to see what was going on. This video is pretty long and will bore most people, but I know the family wants to see it. Reid looks so diffent to me now. He looks like a little man. He is 17 months old going on 10. Where did the time go.

Here are so before and after pictures as well.





Before Pictures






After Pictures













3 comments:

  1. Oh Cissy... I love the haircut I loved his curls, but this is really CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi and Granddaddy really love his haircut!!! Makes him look so grown up.Not a baby anymore. I thought he acted wonderful!!!We enjoyed the vido and pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how precious!! He did good!! He does look so much older. Thanks for the pictures and video. I remember when we cut Steve's curls. It really changed his appearance and looked so much better. Give our boy a hug and kiss from Pop and Kay-K.

    ReplyDelete