Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Eve
















We went over to Lance and Victoria's for New Years Eve and had a very low key evening. I think we all needed that after all the traveling we have done for the holidays.

We are all having a good time watching the kids play now that they can both walk and have very much there own personality. Claire has always loved Reid and would love all over him and want to play but Reid on the other hand prefers the older children. He actually did better this time playing with Claire.

They had a good time playing with all of Claire's new toys she got for Christmas. We had a good time talking about our upcoming trip to Disney. We leave in 5 weeks
and everyone is so excited.

The big debate we are having in our house is to cut Reid's hair or to not cut Reid's hair. As you can see in the pictures his hair is wild and very unmanageable. I am afraid once I cut it the curls will be gone.

Here are some pictures from our night. Impossible to get both kids to look and smile at the camera at the same time. ha

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick.

    Emily
    epatterson@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete