Thursday, January 13, 2011

My First Kiss

Today will be remembered as one of the best days of my life. I have always wanted to have my own baby so I could kiss my baby as much as I wanted and if I wanted to kiss my baby on the lips I could. Well to my miss fortune, I guess you could say Reid has never liked to be kissed. He especially did not like to be kissed on the lips. I always thought that is just my luck. Me always wanting my own baby to kiss and now he doesn't even like it.

Well that all changed today. In Wal-mart I leaned down in the buggy and said Reid give mama a kiss and he leaned up to my face and kissed me right on my lips. I think I did the happy dance right there in Wal-Mart. I called Justin and said you aren't going to believe this but Reid just kissed me.

When Justin got home tonight he asked Reid to give him a kiss and sure enough Reid leaned in and gave Justin a kiss. I think Justin was as thrilled as I was.

Here is a video of Reid giving his mama a kiss and some pictures from the week.

Reid's new thing is he likes to pull some of the toys out of his toy box in the living room and sit inside of it. This is right before bed that is why he has his paci in his mouth.









This is Reid's new thing. He likes to scrunch his nose up and put his head up in the air. It is so cute in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment