Sunday, March 13, 2011

4 B's

Today was a beautiful day on the coast. We had a great church service this morning. Reid had his best day yet in nursery. I was so glad to see him playing when I checked on him between Sunday School and Church. I thought maybe this was going to be the beginning of him actually enjoying church. We had all planned to go back tonight, but after he refused to take a nap we went outside and this is where the 4b's started and we knew then we were in for the night.

You might be asking what the 4b's were: the first b was balls.. I bought Reid a big red ball from Target and he had the best time outside playing with it. He ran after the ball so much he was all red faced from playing so hard.

The second b was bubbles. He had the best time looking at the bubbles and trying to catch them. I think we are going to have a great time this summer with the bubbles.

The third b is a busted lip. Reid fell while playing outside and busted his lip. He had blood running down his chin, for some reason I stayed very calm about the whole situation. This was Reid's first busted lip and I am proud of the way I handled it.

The 4th b was a bubble bath; he had played so hard I thought he might enjoy his first bubble bath. He had a great time in the tub.

Tonight at 7 he fell asleep in Justin's arms while giving him his milk. He hasn't fallen asleep like that in many months. He normally won't go to sleep unless he is in his bed. He was so exhausted from all the playing and no nap today.

Here are some video's and pictures from our fun time outside today.
















No comments:

Post a Comment