Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday and I wanted to be a little sad about it for some reason. But, I was able to put things in perspective really quick. When I turned 30, I cried because I was unmarried and had no children and thought now this is not how I had planned 30 would be like. I thought I would be married with children, but God had a better plan for me. So instead of being depressed today I was reminded how blessed I am to have a wonderful husband and an amazing son. God has blessed me more than I could have ever imagined. As I type this I can hear Reid over the monitor talking away and I am again reminded that I have so many blessings in life.

Not only has God blessed me with a wonderful family he has blessed me with some wonderful friends. Some of my friends got together and threw me a small birthday party. We got a sitter and headed over to Kim's house. I had a great time and enjoyed a night out.

From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------












2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a busy day on your birthday with the shower, Cade's party and your party. I agree with Laurie you look so good in these pictures.
    Have a great week. Love, Kay

    ReplyDelete