Thursday, March 3, 2011

Disney World Feb 2011

WOW!!!!!! That is what I have to say about Disney and the whole Disney experience. For those that know me well know that I was very apprehensive about going to Disney; because well I am not a Disney fan. Not a cartoon watcher, not a Disney movie watcher and I don't even know who the Fairy God Mother is, Aerial, or any of those other charecters. Needless to say none of that matters; you do not have to be a Disney watcher in order to have a great time.

Reid's Kay-K and Pop went with us to Disney and we were so glad they were there. They were so good to us and to Reid. They took care of Reid so that we could ride the bigger rides and we had a BLAST!!!!

I am already thinking about our next trip to Disney. I think it should be mandatory for every parent to take their child to Disney. It is truly a magical expereince for every child. I couldn't believe the way children acted when they saw Mickey and Minnie and so on. I kept thinking I can't wait to bring Reid back when he is older and can watch the excitement on his face when he sees these charecters.

It was so fun to be able to go with our best friends and their parents as well. I call them Disney experts since they have been so many times and it was nice that they knew where to go and the ins and outs. We had a fantastic time.

I know this is picture over load, but I wanted to have this on here so when I look back I can see these pictures.

Thanks Kay-K and Pop for a wonderful trip. It was a trip of a lifetime.

Lance and Justin with Isabel and Claire.. it was so funny that Lance and Justin were dressed alike this day... lots of good times

The only way Reid would be happy is if you would hold his hand while he was in the stroller

Waiting on the bus... trying to get a kiss

Jungle Cruise
Seeing Mickey was so fun
my sweet baby
Reid's favorite... Woody... he takes his Woody doll everywhere with him


Claire loves Reid
I believe Reid finally loves Claire back.. they did so good riding together
I told you Claire loves Reid.. she wanted some of his sweet kisses
Getting Minnie's autograph

Kay-K and Reid we ate breakfast with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald Duck and Pluto

Isabel always protecting Reid
Daddy covering Reid's ears so he wouldn't get scared

Daddy holding Reid's hand.. Pop pushing Reid
I loved how Reid wanted to touch Minnie and Mickey's nose

Kay-K and Me with Mickey


Funny funny picture of Pop and Mr. Eddie asleep.. bless their hearts they were good sports
Toto with Claire, Reid and Isabel waiting on the parade...
Love this picture. Can you tell they were TIRED
Me and Kay-K in front of Cinderella's castle
Goofy is so big.. I think this was Reid's least favorite charecter
Love this picture

Can you tell Reid was not happy with Goofy
My favorite picture of Minnie
Lance, Toto, Justin, Angela and Kay-K trying different cokes from Coke of the World
Kay-K and Reid with Minnie.. Kay loves Minnie

Reid did good with Donald.. just wanted to touch his beak

Beautiful flowers
Goofy is so BIG... look how tall he is.. I would be scared too Reid



No comments:

Post a Comment