Friday, March 18, 2011

Beach

This is the day which the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 18:24

This is the verse I had on my heart today as I sat at the beach and just marveled at what God made and his beauty. I was so thankful at that moment for my little family and that God has given me the incredible job to be Reid's mommy and Justin's wife. It was a beautiful day here so we decided to take Reid to the beach.

I want Reid to learn how not to throw sand; how to come back when we call him; to know that the ocean is deep and to learn to love sun block. The only three times he got upset today was when we were adding sun screen to him, spanking him for throwing sand and when we had to leave. He loved it and I loved hanging out with my family today.

He loved playing in the sand and then we moved to a shallow part of the ocean where the tide was coming in and out and he loved it. He splashed and played for two hours.

I forgot my camera so I had to use my blackberry so the pictures are not very clear. We want to go again next weekend so I will be sure to bring my camera. We had so much fun.














3 comments:

  1. We love the pictures!! Reid is having a great time on the beach playing in the sand. So glad Spring is finally here so he can play outside. He definitely loves the outdoors. Have a great weekend. Thank you for the pictures.
    Love, Pop & Kay-K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! So fun that ya'll could go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have the cutest little boy! God bless him!

    ReplyDelete