Thursday, March 22, 2012

Girls night

Tuesday night we had a fun night out with 10 girlfriends from church with our daughters. I wish I would have taken pictures at dinner. We decided to let all the daughters dress up in whatever they wanted and  sit at a table next to us and just have a girls night. We went to Olive Garden and all the girls had on Disney princess dresses. They had on all their jewelry and the princess shoes. They were all so cute and so well behaved. They ranged in ages 2 to 5. Of course Meg sat at the table with me. It was so much fun just to make it about them. They had a blast. Can't wait to do it again.

Some pictures before I left the house with Meg. Of course Reid never wants to cooperate for pictures. Best I could get.

I see we have the wrong setting on the camera. I hate the red eye.  Oh well not enough time to go back and edit them.











w










Reid is doing good with his eating.  He is now eating waffles, pancakes, grilled cheese, and peaches.  I know this isn't much but that is a ton more than he was eating. Keep praying for us it is working.  Just going to be a slow process.  We still have a ton of things for him to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment