Thursday, March 29, 2012

Par-TAY... and lots of pictures

This is a post of all sorts of our doings this week.

I went to Reid's Easter party at school and I loved watching him interact with his friends. I loved watching him take direction, pass out candy to other children and not try and eat it. I loved watching him hold hands with his friends and walk, I loved watching him sit at the table and listen to story time and I loved watching him dance to the praise music the teacher would play.

I loved watching him hunt for Easter eggs, this is the first year he understood the concept of picking up the egg and putting it in your basket. He likes to pick up each egg examine it tell me the color of it and then move on. He is very slow but that is ok.

I made his Easter hat for the parade and it was just awful. I am almost too embarrassed to show a picture of it, but memories right.


Meg is doing good we have tried to let her spend a little time in her bed each day. She seems to like it ok, but she doesn't like for any of us to be out of her sight.

We have moved her up to 4 oz every 4 hours and a level 2 nipple. We also changed her to enfamil gentle ease this week and this has really seemed to help with her gas and fussiness.


Reid and his friend Ashland

Sad Easter hat ( I threw it in the garbage)


Love this picture











I can't help it I need to see my sister. We might be in trouble folks



Big boy eating with his fork

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures of Reid and Meg! She is a doll for sure. Reid looks so grown up and glad had a good Easter party. Picture of him looking at Meg in the bed is priceless. Cannot wait to see them in few weeks. Love you all, Kay

    ReplyDelete