Saturday, March 17, 2012

Meg is 3 months

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone.

Can't believe Meg is 3 months already. She is still so tiny and so sweet. She still loves her paci, but she does have longer spells without it now.

She sleeps all night and she sleeps in her nap nanny next to our bed.  She is no longer swaddled but she is sleeping in a sleep sack. I sewed the arm holes closed so that she has more freedom to move, but not to much. Her arms are still very jerky and they would wake her up all night. She eats 3oz every 4 hours and she is doing better with not spitting up as much anymore. She wears size 1 diaper. 
Newborn clothes still fit Meg the best, but she can wear 0 to 3 months.  I am guessing she weighs maybe 9 1/2lbs.

My parents were here last weekend and Mimi was talking to Meg and she laughed out loud for the first time.  She has done it a couple more times since then.  Sweet sweet girl

We take her to church with us now and I keep her with me. I put her in my moby wrap and she is so snug in there that she sleeps the whole time. It works out really well.

Reid is obsessed with Meg's paci. If she cries he calls paci paci over and over till he finds it and either tries to put it in her mouth or brings it to me or Justin. 

Justin and Reid were drying off; they had been in the pool









Reid still isn't real sure about holding his sister









My smiling angel



I love her dimple on her left cheek

2 comments:

  1. I love her.....she is so cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of our three month old, precious Meg!! Just love her so much. She is a doll! Know Reid enjoyed the pool. He is a good big brother. Love you all, Pop and Kay-K

    ReplyDelete